This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mom's new knee

I haven't posted in while due to some illness(major stomach bug). Work is going wel,although I have taken a couple days off for the illness. We are really busy and the days are going by fast. I continue to learn and continue to love every aspect of it. I thank God I was given this opportunity to leave Liberty Mutual and move on to Notre Dame. What a blessing!!
My Mom had knee replacement this past Friday and it went really well. She will be coming home tomorrow afternoon. I moved her bed upstairs with me until she is able to go back downstairs to her apartment.
I am getting really anxious for my IUI in June. It is coming up really fast. I keep doing everything I can most of the time to get my body ready for it. I am doing these visualizations of the procedure going perfectly and getting my BFP the first time. I can hope right?

1 comment:

twondra said...

Hope your mom is feeling better real soon!

I hope the IUI in June leads to a BFP! You deserve it!!