This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

GO DONOVAN!!!

My gorgeous, wonderful, talented 15 yr old nephew has won 1ST place in his wrestling tourney. He has worked so hard this season and really dedicated himself to training and his grades. Can you tell how proud I am?
In TTC news, I have found someone who will do my IUI at home for free!! A very close friend of mine who is a former nurse and knows how to do IUI's is more than willing to do mine in my home whenever I need it. This helps in that my insurance, which is through a very Catholic unversity will not pay for this at all, not even the meds. This takes a huge weight off my shoulders. Things just keep getting better and better.
In contrast to the previous post, I really do love my job. I enjoy what I do and where I work. There will always be those people that try to spoil it, but I can ignore them and do my best. I have to thank Tammy and Mrs. LALA and Marlana as well as all of the NW message board girls who have given so much suppport over the past year. You lassies have no idea how much you have lifted me when I felt like giving up. OH and Mrs. LALA...CONGRATS on the BFP!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Way to go Donovan!! Woohoo!! What a stud!

Thanks for the shout-out! You're so sweet. :) You've helped me a lot also. :)

And yay on the friend who will do the IUI!! How awesome!!