This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pollyanna psycho bitch

The "temp" at work, mentioned in previous posts, is seriously crazy. She acts like two different people depending on whose around. She really wants my job, although it is mine and will remain mine. So, she does profoundly stupid things to make me look bad and ends up showing her own ass. She tells my supervisior every little thing she thinks I may be doing wrong and I mean everthing such as "Roxann went to the restroom 3 times today". She also claims that everytime I go to the back room to work on a project I was assinged to, the phone rings off the hook and she is just too busy. Little does she know that I have a phone in the back room and can see what lines are ringing. I remain calm and professional at work, so when I get home, I vent. Big time. The only consolation is I know she will be gone by June. :)
Af is on time again like clockwork. I just hope she decides to be this regular when IUI time comes. I have not been walking this week due to a migraine and the crappy weather so I feel a little stiff and groggy. It is amazing how fast the body adapts to a healthy lifestyle and will let you know when you mess it up.
Well, here's to a great weekend. I am going to see Donovan wrestle Friday and Sat. Good luck D!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Wow....what a nasty woman. I bet you can't wait until she's gone.

Good luck Donovan. :)