This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A new spring in my step

I can't explain why but I have just fallen in to this really wonderful state of mind recently. My moods have been postive for the most part and my diet and excercise plan are going great! I have lost 12.5 pounds total and the loss is going really slow but I feel good about it. My energy level is increasing and I am ovulating again. My LP is still 6 days or less on average and I have begun taking Vitex in an effort to help it along. I will still be using Clomid for the IUI in June.
I am still walking on my lunch breaks and now that the weather is getting better I am able to walk around one of the lakes we have on campus. I am also getting off the pain pills I have been taking for my back. I have been on these for about three years except for the few months I was TTC last year. I don't feel that I need them anymore since doing the back strengthening and losing weight. My Dr. told me that due to the length of time on them I may have a few weeks of "discomfort" whatever that means. I don't care I will get through it. Well, here's to a great week full of sunshine and BFP's for all!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

You sound so happy!! That's awesome girl!!

Ellen said...

I'm so glad things are looking so bright for you. I hope it's all UP UP UP from here!!