This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

A new day

I feel so much better. The past few weeks have been pretty rough for me. Lack of sleep and sunlight were not helping my depression. Well, this past week I took really good care of myself and got plenty of sleep and good healthy food. It has made all the difference.
I have a donor!!! I went over my top 4 choices and finally found my favorite. I am very pleased with my decision and can't wait for June when I will have my IUI. It may seem like a long time from now but I know from experience that time flys. I haven't been charting like I should and need to get crackin on that.
Well, here's to a great weekend and to all my ladies currently in the TWW....BABYDUST!!!!!

4 comments:

twondra said...

I'm glad you're feeling better girl! Yes, time flies. It'll be here before you know it. :)

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Glad to hear that your spirits are up!!

RainbowMomma said...

Glad that you are feeling better and CONGRATS on deciding on the donor! But you better get to charting. I wished I had done more than 1 month before I tarted TTC.

Hope things continue to go well.

Ellen said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm adding yours so I can keep up with your journey. June is a great month, my birthday is in June! I'll be thinking good thoughts and sending you baby dust!