This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

The question that never gets an answer

Why? Why is it so easy for some people and so hard for others?
This past week I found out that a 15 year old girl that I used to babysit gave birth to a baby boy. A woman at work found out she is pregnant and can't stop talking about how she doesn't want this baby. Both of these things have put me in such a slump that I just need to vent and get it out. It makes me so damn mad that some people get the world on a platter presented to them without any effort on their part and I have to work so freakin hard for EVERYTHING I have. I know it sounds like I am just being a whiner but this is how I feel. I try so hard and I watch others get everything done for them and they don't seem to appreciate it.
I will celebrate the day I become PG and everyday of my pregnancy..morning sickness and all. I will thank God for labor pain, poopy diapers, sore nipples, hemoroids, 2am feedings and never having any money or time for myself.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Awwww, sweetie, I'm soooo sorry. What you're feeling is perfectly natural and understandable. I, too, often wonder that. It's not fair and I wish we knew why things in life happen the way they do. It's just not fair. I know I'm not helping much, but I wanted to let you know that you're not alone and you can vent anytime. Hang in there sweetie!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

I know how you feel. I hate going to the gyno because every single time I do I end up running into either pregnant teenagers or women who are complaining about an unwanted pregnancy. =-( I have no idea why it is like this, but I feel for you. ((hugs))