This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

flu

I have been so sick this past week with the damn flu. I have taken the past two days off work which is not good at all. I know I need to get well but I hate to think what I am missing when I'm gone. Flu is running rampant on the ND campus this very harsh, craptacular winter so there are a lot of us out of the office. It all started with one person coming in to work sick as a dog and bragging about her "great work ethic" because she came in to work feeling horrible. Since then, which was only two weeks ago, we have all fallen one by one. Hope everyone else if feeling well and staying strong.

2 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Grrr, that would make me mad. Its not "great work ethic" to get the whole rest of the office sick! Yuck. I had it last week and now Hubby has it. I hope you feel better soon!!

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I've had influenza for the past week and a half and still not doing well....so I feel for you. :( Hope you feel better real soon!