This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long time no talkie

I know, it's been almost a month with no update. Things are pretty steady around here, not much going on. Weather is getting consistently better and I am getting more active. Weight loss has stalled but I am still working on it and probably always will.
IUI is still set for June, probably late in the month. That decision was made due mostly to finances, otherwise I would be trying this cycle.
The stresses of everyday life come and go and I am trying my best to just deal with them. Work is great other than the occasional asshat coworker. Finances are getting better, but sometimes I wish it would just rain money. As if :)
Congrats to all the BFP's and to Michelle and Nick on their impending adoption. Good luck and Babydust to all of us TTC!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I was wondering how you were doing! I'm glad you updated!