This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Almost there!!

Can you believe it is almost time already? My IUI should be at the end of June, provided my body cooperates. I have one more cycle before the cycle that I do the deed. I have OB appt this Thurs. to get instructions on Clomid and make sure everything is set for the go ahead. I am hoping the side effects are minimal as I do work with the public and don't want to bite anyones head off!
I haven't been posting or responding to the boards lately as my computer has bit the dust:( and I don't know when I will get it replaced. I need all the cash I can get right now. Of course I hope I get my BFP on the first try back from a loooong break but I need to be realistic and have cash available for a 2nd try if needed.
Here's to a great summer kickoff filled with BFP's for all!!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Yay! I'm happy for you! It's gonna happen the first time sweetie! At least I hope so. :)