This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Crap!!!

Why does this always seem to happen??? I had an unexpected expense (dental surgery) and now my checking account is majorly overdrawn, which means I will be taking a small loan for the IUI this month. It won't take me long at all to get caught up, but I hate feeling as if I have no control over my fiances. I was doing so well until this happened. Because I only get paid twice a month, I sit on pins and needles until my next paycheck. The cost of gas here (4.05!!) is also causing me to hyperventilate. I will be taking public transportation at least a few days a week for the summer, this should save me at least 30-40 bucks a week. Let's hope this all blows over soon. The best case senario is to get PG right away as I don't have the moulah to try a second time for least a few months and I am so damn tired to waiting.

2 comments:

twondra said...

I'm sooooo sorry sweetie. It's hard when things don't work out financially. I hope you get pg right away hon!

Us4 Cats said...

hang in there.
and, yeh, this gas price hike thing is so absolutely ridiculous!!

faith
http://whatloknows.blogspot.com/