This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The sad state of the economy.......

reflected in my life. I now have a 2nd job, working part-time in the evening cleaning offices. Why? For fucking gas money, which by the way is now $4.19 here in South Bend. Can you tell I'm angry? I was doing just fine getting along on my little salary. Granted I was never able to go to Europe or buy 10 vials of sperm at a time, I was making it. Then IT happened. I had to have a tooth extracted and my insurance won't pay for it. So, in order to not be in mucho pain, I took money out of my account and paid for it, which put me in a nice, big money hole that I can't seem to get out of without a 2nd job. The really shitty thing is, there are other people working this night job who are in the same situation as I. College educated, middle class, working folks who can't seem to cover all our expenses with just one job. The good news is this should be temporary and is only during the week, no weekends. It seems like the price of EVERYTHING went up and my paycheck didn't get bigger. So here I go working from 8am-11pm m-f while trying to stay calm and healthy before my big TTC cycle next month. BTW---today is cd1 of the "great dry run of 2008" so I should be starting the Clomid this Friday or Sat.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I hear ya girl. It's so frustrating and it seems there's no end in sight.