This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

My friend Anna T.

My very good friend and co-worker Anna had a massive stroke Monday while on vacation in L.A with her husband Roman. She is now in a coma and will be have a surgery to help remove a blood clot in her brain. I pray to you God, please let Anna be your miracle today.
It is not fair that the most wonderful, good people are the ones to suffer so greatly. I am probably projecting here but that is how I feel right now. Anna has been so supportive in my TTC efforts and was my walking buddy, although at her pace I was running to keep up with her!

2 comments:

twondra said...

I am so sorry. I'm thinking of you. (((HUGS)))

twondra said...

Thanks for the poll! That was cool! :)