This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Thank you!

Thank you to the ladies who left me such kind comments. You don't know how much better that made me feel. I was wallowing in my misery (rolling in my own shit as my BFF Nicky puts it, such a southern gentleman) for far too long. Everything just seemed to be too much to take, the bfn, the money issues, all of it. You ladies lifted my sprits up and I feel hopeful again. Thanks!!!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

(((((HUGS))))) Thinking of you!!