This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Feeling better

I am now feeling a little better and able to get back to life. The disappointment was so hard to take this time and I feel like it gets worse every BFN. I will TTC again in October so it's not that long until that happens. I was able to spend the day with Anika yesterday so that helped tremendously to take my mind off of things. For now, I will concentrate on the here and now and try not to worry too much about those things I have no control over.

4 comments:

twondra said...

Take the time to grieve. We're all here for you! (((HUGS)))

Leslee said...

So sad that your cycle didn't work. Stay strong... October is right around the corner.

Leslee
babyattheend

Us4 Cats said...

hugs.

faith

Trina said...

Good Luck to you...I read though your blog and you have gone though so much with this whole process. I hope things go well for you In October and you get your BFP. Babydust