This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here's the dish

So I showed my midwife the first pos opk and she said it just wasn't dark enough, which it really wasnt't. So I tested again on Sat and it really was pos, no doubt. So, Sunday morning the IUI was done. It really wasn't painful and I was in my own bed. It took a total of 15 min. and having my Mom there really helped. It was the most perfect timing. So now here I am in the TWW again, 2dpo. I am trying not to think too far ahead but I am staying positive.
I am really tired right now as my Godmother, who had colon cancer for years, went with God this past Friday afternoon. I mourned but she asked us not to do so for very long as her suffering is now over. Peggy Marlene Schultz is now with her beloved.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I'm soooo sorry about your godmother. You're in my thoughts and prayers.

Good luck in the TWW!!