This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The wait is the hardest part

Still nothing much to report. I have some weird crampy, full sensations in my uterus and have not been able to get enough food. I also am very tired but that is nothing new. I will test this Friday morning so CD12 as waiting until sunday is just too much to bear. I have just been praying my heart out that this worked as I will have to wait a few months to try again.

1 comment: