This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

WHAT?

to the person who left the last comment asking me to follow the link to the most moronic blog I have ever seen, good for you. You have the freedom of speech to say whatever idiotic thing you want. However, you don't know me or my situation. I don't believe that infertility indicates that a person should not have children. I don't believe that donor concieved children are inherently unhappy, rather, people like you make society a very unhappy place for any child or human for that matter that does not "fit" the mold. I am becoming a foster parent because I believe EVERY child deserves a loving, stable home. It doesn 't matter if that home is parented by two people or one or a family consisted of grandparents, aunts, uncles or whoever.
I am Native American, our family values extend WELL BEYOND the traditional two parent family. We truly believe that everyone in a childs life, regardless of biological ties is responsible to raising a child to be a decent person.

6 comments:

twondra said...

I'm pretty sure I got that same comment.....people shouldn't be so judgmental.

Unknown said...

Yup I got the same bs too. I also got a very obnoxious one that said the reason we're having difficulty getting pregnant is because I'm a lesbian. That if I left my wife and turned my life over to god I would get pregnant. I took off my anon comments and they have slowed down. good luck

Michelle said...

Hmmm, sounds like whoever is stalking blogs of women TTC needs to GET A LIFE.

dreambaby said...

Hey girlie,

I typed you a long comment, but it turned into a rant so I moved it to my blog. Go there http://babyshoesneverused.blogspot.com/ for a post dedicated to you.

Huge hugs!

Unknown said...

You've got to be kidding me! This person also stated "slavery and wife-beating are now frowned on, for example, as are excess CO2 emissions". Frowned on? Giving table scraps to the dogs is FROWNED ON. Slavery and wife beating hardly fall into the "Frowned on" category. This shows another person who obviously looks down on women and minorities as unequals. We support you all the way--don't let some idiot make you feel bad!

Unknown said...

I didn't see the comment or the blog, but I can certainly tell by your response, as well as those who have commented, that it must have been bad. To hell with them!