This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thanks!!

I appreciate everyone who left a comments on the previous post. I love having a "crew" behind me.
As an update, things are going well. I had my first foster parenting class this past Sat. and it was wonderful. I really feel like things are going forward. Finally. I should be TTC by May if all goes well. But we all know very well the roadblocks that can crop up at any given moment.
My kitty Julia Child had her spay surgery yesterday. She is doing very well so far and is back to her bitchy self. No unlike her mommy at all:)

1 comment:

twondra said...

Glad your kitty is doing well! Glad things are going well for you!