This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

quick update

Just a quick update-Foster parent classes are going great, I am really learning alot and feel that I am just about as ready as I will ever be to take this on. I am getting the house and nursery ready for the homestudy.
Work is going ok. We are getting busy and stay busy on most days. I do feel like morale is pretty low and I try not to let it affect me but it does when the shit gets deep.
Physically, my back is getting worse again and it is causing a domino effect throughout my body. I have gained quite a bit of weight due to medication and lack of physical activity (from weather and back pain). I am doing everything I can to remedy this and hope to be in good condition to TTC by my b-day in July. That's all folks!

2 comments:

twondra said...

I hope you're feeling better real soon!!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

If you ever have any questions about fostering or adoption, feel free to PM me...I work in "the business". ;)