This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Carpe Diem- In Memory of Joe

My boss passed away this past Tues. He was only 42 and had a 9 yr old daughter. It just confirms for me that I need to go for what I want and stop waiting. Money will come and go so will people so stop procrastinating and worring about what other people think. GO FOR IT!!!

1 comment:

Wondering when you will find us said...

Sorry to hear that! He was too young to go.