This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ready.....Set......

Oh never mind. I have absolutely no energy. I had all these plans to do some major spring cleaning on my day off today. Well, I didn't do any of it. I did my shopping done and took my neice to lunch. I guess I can do it tomorrow after work but I think I just may procrastinate and put if off. PROCRASTINATORS UNITE.....tomorrow :)

No comments: