This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

sometimes......

a little break is all you need. As I said on friday, I have had no energy this weekend. I don't know what it is, it could be allergies. Not at all uncommon in No. Indiana in spring. I sometimes get a little down when I feel overwhelmed with things I need to do and boy do I have things to do. My house needs a good spring cleaning. I also think I need a little change of scenery. I may hop the train and go to Chicago for the day next weekend.
I have been pretty good about eating healthy save for the occasional deserts. I have also been walking on my work breaks. I just keep focused on getting my body baby ready.
Well.. here's to a great week ahead!

No comments: