This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, May 28, 2007

A much needed break

I so needed this 3 day weekend. Sat and part of Sun were dark and rainy and hence a little depressing but at least I wasn't at work. This is the time of year when I get a bad case of the burnouts.
I will be ordering my swimmers June 22nd for sure! So close. I have been working ot to get my body healthy and in the process have gained weight! I never did well with strict diets they tend to make me rebel. I know that if I just eat healthy 90% of the time, my body does quite well. This week I am focusing on eating three meals a day, no skipping breakfast and walking 30 min a day. Thats it no added pressure.
Here's to a great week ahead to all!!!!

No comments: