This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

$2,475

That is how much my ER visit cost. WOW!!! Gratefully I have pretty good insurance and my co-pay is $120. I can handle that. Speaking of money, when is rains it pours and I don't mean in a good way. My car started having some issues with the cold weather (it is -12 here in IN) and I took it in to have it looked at-that cost me 60$. Of course there is nothing wrong with the car other than it is 11 yrs old. Also my highly advanced system of keeping track of my bills( putting them in a drawer and then paying them online when they are due) has failed. Three different bills fell in the back of the drawer and are now late so not only do I have late fees I have to make two payments to catch up. I am usually not this disorganized but with not feeling well lately I have just let some things go. So my plan is to catch up and try like mad to get ahead with my tax refund which I should have by late Feb.
I have lost 3lbs!!! I feel really good about that considering that I have not been able to excerise as much as I would like due to the weather. Every pound lost is a step closer to my little angel.
Work is also going very well. I feel so at home there and have made some great friends. No one knows about my TTC and I won't tell until I feel it is appropriate. Leaving the job from hell was the best thing I could have done.
Last but not least, I am sending baby dust to all my ladies in the TWW or headed there this week (shari!!). I am also sending love to those who have had a loss. It hurts my heart to hear when someone has lost their precious little angels. Peace be with you.

3 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Your "bill paying system" cracked me up, that sounds an awful lot like what I do! lol =)

twondra said...

Wow...you've been through so much. Sorry about the bills. I've done that before and it bugs me. Congrats on the 3 lbs!! Woohoo!!

RainbowMomma said...

Congrats on the 3 lbs!!!! YAY! And, girl, you better get organized!

Oh, and thanks so much for the good thoughts!