This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Answers

Well, I did have a cyst on my ovary that burst. It hurt like hell and now I am healing. Dr.E also confirmed that my weight is a huge (pun intended) factor in the irregularity of AF and ovulation. Now I just need to keep working on it. She wants to see me in 3 months to check everything and see if I am ready to TTC again. I don't think I have lost any weight yet but I am still going at it.

4 comments:

twondra said...

I hope you're feeling better real soon.

Good luck with the weight loss. I hope you're able to do it and be able to TTC again real soon!

Unknown said...

I hope you feel better too and just wanted to let you know you've also been tagged see my blog for details and thank tammy she tagged me first :) (((hugs)))

RainbowMomma said...

Sorry to hear about the cyst. (Glad it wasn't something worse, though.)

To tell you the truth, I don't feel like I lost any weight and I've lost 12 pounds. The ONLY way I can tell is this one pair of jeans that were REALLY tight fit better. NOTHING else feels differnt. SO MAYBE you HAVE lost some weight and just don't feel it yet.

Good luck!

RainbowMomma said...

By the way, I LOVE the photo of the Beluga Whale. I am so fascinated my the way the babies are born gray so they blend in with their mother's shadow while they are swimming under her and then turn white later to blend in with the ice. SO COOL!