This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

SEVEN!!!

That is how much weight I have lost as of this morning!! I guess when I really put my mind to it I can do it. Nah really, my secret is I have been taking Alli, the pill that removes 25% of the fat you eat. It was expensive but I figured it would be a good tool along with a healthy diet and so far so good. I have not had any the the "treatment effects" as they are called which it hard to control bowel movements and oily stool. I am too afraid of crapping my pants to go over my fat gram allowance LOL!!
I have also been walking from the parking lot to my office which is about a 1/4 mile instead of taking the shuttle and walking the stairs at lunch. I would be doing more but it has been subzero here for most of the past two weeks.
I have also found a great financial plan on the web and will be going by a budget that it created to get back on track within the next few months and get my ass out of debt. I have a bad habit of going shopping when the going gets rough and baby has it been rough the past several months. I got myself in over my head and will get myself out.
Every positive step it take gets me closer to my little angel. I keep saying that don't I? Well I guess it will be my mantra!

1 comment:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Hmmm,I might have to check out those pills! I've heard of them, but I didn't know they removed 25% of the fat from the food you eat...that sounds wonderful! lol PS, I'm guilty of a fair amount of "retail therapy" myself. ;)