This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, July 28, 2008

And the testing begins

today is cd 11 and I begin opk testing. I am getting very anxious for this to happen. It seems like it took so long to get here and now it is going full speed ahead.
Last night was Anika's 1st b-day party and she was sooo cute. Mom and I gave her, her first bible and a little precious moments angel doll that says a prayer. The entire time I was imagining my childs 1st day and what that would feel like. I have been very weepy so it was all I could do to keep it together.
On the job front, it has become increasingly clear that taking this job was a mistake. So, I have applied for my old job at Liberty. I am aware of the office politics and the demands of that job and it is very out in the open there. Here everything is covert. I was hired at a way lower salary than what I was making with the promise of a raise in July (this month) and I was given a raise of 250$ dollars. Whoa! stand back I can now quit my 2nd job. The problem is, I am not being trained to handle more responsibility and was now told that they will not be training me for more because they don't have a budget to pay me more. I will not be able to work two jobs while pregnant and this job is not for me. Live and learn I guess. So hopefully, my old job will take me back. If not, then I will have to stay here for a while longer. I am not a job hopper so all of this make me feel a bit insecure. I just keep praying that something good will happen soon.

1 comment:

twondra said...

I hope things work out!! Keep us posted!!!