This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, July 7, 2008

Ok, it happened

Saturday, finally got a good positive on the opk and sunday was really dark. This morning, was faint, so I probably o'd yesterday by the o pains I had. So, yes, I feel much better. Next cycle will be the big one! I am getting exited and anxious. It should happen around the 1st of August.
Next Friday the 18th is my 33rd b-day. I was hoping to be preg or be a full fledged mommy by now. I am ok with still be on the ttc track but you don't really just get over it, ever. Those with fertility issues understand where I'm coming from. Your mind just never really let's go of the "what if?"
I will be going into Chicago for my b-day and spending the day at the aquarium and having a nice lunch with my mom. That alone will get me through the next two weeks of 13 hour workdays and 90 degree heat.
Good luck and babydust to all!

3 comments:

twondra said...

Yay for the positive OPK!!! Happy early birthday! Hope you have a good time!!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Hope you have a great birthday!!

RainbowMomma said...

Just popping in to say hi. Hope you have fun in Chicago and have a great birthday.

I am still focused on losing weight since I'm off of focusing on TTC. Feeling good about it.

Crossing everything for you!