This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Anticipation is the hardest part

It is not now cycle day 27. I am awaiting AF to start the clomid and get the TWW underway. I can hardly stand this wait. I seem to be getting very iritable with almost everyone. Most of the time I am able to stay positive but there are times when someone will get rude with me (job hazzard in financial aid) and I will want to rip them apart.
Working two jobs is getting a little easier but the people at my full time job who know I clean offices at night are really condescending about it. They would have never known if someone (the office snoop) hadn't seen me changing clothes in the bathroom and asked me why. I foolishly told her and now everyone is calling me Hazel. This is a elitist university and that type of thing is beneath them in their minds. Little do they know how I struggle to make it on my own. Speaking of which I would like to give a huge shout out to all the SMBC's who are doing it for themselves!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Oh, sweetie, I'm sooooo sorry. I can't believe people at work can be so rude. :( It'll all be worth it though when you're holding your baby in your arms! :)

Us4 Cats said...

ugh. people should not judge, it is so wrong. ignore it!

first visit to your blog here.

: )


Faith