This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

oh where oh where can my little egg be?

I still do not have a pos OPK. This is now CD15. I think I may be delaying it with all my stress. So, I will take the 3 day holiday weekend to relax and let it all go.
The working two jobs thing is not that bad. Physically, cleaning offices is hard on my poor, fat, out of shape body, but I will get better with it. I keep reminding myself (as the gas prices rise) that it is for my own good. It will take a good four months for everything to even out financialy but I am not sure that I can do this while in early pregnancy. I will give it my best shot but my baby comes first and I will quit in a hearbeat if I need to.
I keep praying and having faith that I will get my BFP with this next cycle and start off on my own new adventure.

2 comments:

Us4 Cats said...

enjoy the upcoming holiday weekend...sit back, relax enjoy the rest!
keep us posted as to your ttc journey.

faith
http://whatloknows.blogspot.com/

twondra said...

Your +OPK will come sweetie! That eggie is just hiding. :) Hope you have a great weekend!!