This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My swimmers are to arrive today!

Well, since my opks seem to be getting darker I had the tank arrive today. So IUI WILL be taking place this week or this weekend.
On another note, I was reading through my past posts and realized just how whiney I sound. I use this place to vent but geez I complain a lot. Mostly about money and my job. The clomid does play with my moods but I will try in the future to make mention of the good things going on in my life. Such as, Anika is coming to stay the night with me and Mom tomorrow. We are both so exited. She is now walking and is so beautiful. She talks a little and it is so neat to watch her. I will be taking tomorrow night off just to spend time with her.

3 comments:

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Good luck!!!

MissNoAngel (find me on Twitter) said...

Good luck!!!

twondra said...

Don't worry about complaining! You really don't too much! Have fun with Anika!!