This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, July 21, 2008

She has arrived!!

As of my B-day July 18th AF arrived. On CD3 which was sunday (yesterday) I boarded the Clomid roller coaster. Hold on tight!!! IUI should occour on or around Aug 3rd or 4th if my body cooperates. So I call today to schedule my shipment of lucky #190
Right now I am so exited and it is helping to counter the dissapointment and stress of going back to work after having a wonderful 4 days off. The hot flashes are something else altogether. Especially in this 90 degree 100% humidity heat. Well here we go folks. And word up to Tammy and Mark who did their IUI's this weekend!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Good luck sweetie! I hope this is your cycle!!

Thanks for the shoutout and the support. you're so sweet!!