This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

All I can say is......

Damn I'm tired. I took my nephew to his wrestling tourney downstate today. We had to leave the house at 4am (I am not a morning person). It was wonderful spending time with him and he placed 3rd. This gives me some idea of the lack of sleep I will be dealing with when baby comes. Speaking of which, I am a little concerned about the money aspect. I have been shorted on my paychecks a couple of weeks and have gotten somewhat behind on my savings. I want to be able to continue to try AI if the 1st doesnt take. But I can't think like that,I have to stay positive and believe that the best will happen for me. I know that sounds all hoo hoo spiritual but I truly believe that there is a little baby waiting to take it's place in my womb. This decision was too easy to make to think otherwise.

No comments: