This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Whatever

Really normal Tuesday. Lots of meetings same old same old. I feel like screaming out that I am going to get pregnant very soon. However,I know that this is not the best and should keep it to myself for now. Everyone else will know soon enough. My client registration forms are done and ready to be mailed on Friday. After that all need is money ( not hard to come by) and all is set. I have been researching ovulation like crazy. I know everything I ever did not want to know about the female reproductive system :) I seems like time is going by so slow. Carrie tells me that once I am confirmed prego the time will fly. We will see!

No comments: