This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

Resolve

I feel so resolved now. A calm sense of peace with where I'm at in this process. I am done with the pain medication from the back surgery and have purchased the evening primrose oil, an herbal tea that is supposed to enhance fertility, prenatal vitamins and O predictor stix. I should have enough cash to start AI by July as I planned. This jouney has taken nearly two years of planning and spots of disappointment when I herniated a disk in my lower back that had to be removed. I will concentrate now on charting, reducing stress and eating well. The funniest part is that I no longer give a rats ass about what anyone thinks! This is my life, my decision.

No comments: