This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Here we go!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/][img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;42;17/st/20070406/l/28/dt/1/k/a5bd/ttc.png[/img][/url]
OPK's am and pm are negative on day 10. Spent the long weekend reading fertility books and watching a couple of informative dvd's. I want to be ready but I think maybe I'ts overkill at this point. I won't even have any swimmers until July. My brother came over today and was talking about how my prego sister in law is mad about getting fat. It's not fate its called BABY. I guess I'm just supersensitive because I'm already a bit fluffy and I can tell you that being fat is not the worst thing that can happen to you. Well, here's to a great week!

No comments: