This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Relief

Forms are in and I am registered. I have money for my 1st AI attempt in July! Otherwise everything else is normal. Doing a really cool project at work and it's going ok. Family is well. The VA tech thing is bumming me out. So many young promising lives snuffed out by a man with a severe mental illness. Why can't this country get it together and treat illness of all kinds so that I doesn't spread and hurt everyone?

No comments: