This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter

Kind of a quiet day. My Brother and his wife just got back from FL. She is due in July with thier sixth ,yes sixth, child and no they are not legally married either. However, he feels the need to tell me that I need a man to become a mother and should not do this "alone". Whatever, he really has no idea how soon this is happening. He really does not know that I am using AI to become pregnant, I only floated the idea past him. My Mom and friend Carrie know everything and they have been very supportive. I figure this is between me, my eggs and those swimmers.
I started saving for this about a year ago. Although that money is gone, had to have back surgery. I did not know half of what I know now.This is not nearly as expensive as I thought it would be and I can take it a month at a time. I also have been charting my cylces and have a better grip on when I ovulate. I also have the feedback of the NW message board. I figure it will be July or August when I do the first AI. Until then I get the great freakin joy of watching my dear SIL pound out her sixth baby and now every woman at work seems to be prego. Well, sooner or later it will be me!

No comments: