This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Monday Madness (not really)

Work was ok, not bad not good but very busy. I downloaded and printed my forms to register with the sperm bank. I still don't have all the money I need but I can't believe I'm so close. I will be starting the opk's in a few days and track my cycles like crazy. Timing is everything when money is not unlimited. I don't want to take months to get pregnant but I sure am willing to do anything I need to. I just keep focused on the goal. Motherhood. Last night I took out the fews baby things I have and just looked them over. This helps me to stay on task. My sense of humour is still very much in tact,I guess that is the true test of how I'm doing.

No comments: