This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, November 12, 2007

Cycle day 2?

AF showed up last night. Full force. I guess after a 53 day cycle she was ready to show.
I am hoping this puts me back on track with my regular cycles.
I got a 2nd interview at ND this Friday. Wish me luck. I really need to change jobs. I have been unhappy with my current job for some time now and I know that it is affecting my TTC efforts.
Tomorrow is the lab tests. I will post to let you all know how that went. Babydust to all!!!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Hope the tests come out okay! Good luck with interview!!

Thanks for all your support and comments on my blog! It sure means a lot! (((HUGS)))

Unknown said...

I hope your interview went well and also can't wait till you tell us the good news about your tests so you can get back on ttc train and get your bfp (((hugz)))