This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Well

It's down to me and one other person for the job. I go back next wednesday the 28th for a 3rd and final interview. My former boss emailed me today to let me know that she gave me a glowing interview. I guess I should be flattered that out of 58 applicants I am in the top two. I just really want out of my current job so bad. I am so tired of being treated like a mindless imbecile. I am college educated, self sufficient, hard worker. I don't need to be constantly monitored and "coached" on how to display the "proper company behavior". Whatever. Well wish me luck next week, I am really working hard to get this job and damnit I deserve it!!!
Tonight and tomorrow after work I will be getting the house ready for Thanksgiving. There is not that much to do but I just need to make sure the breakables are out of reach of the babies and the bathroom has enought TP and soap. You know the usual company's coming over stuff. Well, I wish everyone a very HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!! Whatever your plans just take the time to remember what good things you have been given.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awesome news on the interview! Good luck and keep us posted!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! I'm so thankful for you!! I'm glad we've "met". (((HUGS)))