This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

The verdict is in

And the results are not surprising. My progesterone is very low and I ovulate irregularly. The nurse was very optimistic about my chances though. My first cycle in January I will start clomid and then follow up with ultrasounds and a trigger shot. My OB won't be doing the IUI but she has put me in touch with her partner who will do it. I love my Dr. so much!! She is the first OB who has taken the time to listen to me and run the tests I needed. I'm glad I know now instead of the constant worrying and second guessing myself.
The sperm bank lost my registration papers again! I mailed them for the 3rd time today. I hope they make it this time. I had wanted to order the long profiles on my top 4 choices and take the month of December to pick one.
My interview in tomorrow morning. I am not nervous, just ready. I have been worried about how the change in jobs will affect my finances but I know that it will all work out. I can't let that affect my life all the time. I am trying to think positive and stay focused on bringing my baby in to the world in a loving and calm body.
Well, wish me luck and I will let you know the outcome!!! BABYDUST!!!!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

Sorry about the lab results. It's good that they are still optimistic, though!!

Good luck with the interview this morning!!