This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Trying not to let worry creep in

I keep thinking about the test results and I can't help but worry. According to my chart I did not ovulate last cycle and I only had a couple of days of light bleeding. I know the annovulatory cycles are ok once in a while. It is my worst nightmare to be infertile and never have a child of my own. I know that is not likely but when something unexpected happens I think it is human nature that we try to prepare ourselves for the worst. Thank you to all who support me and give me the words of encouragement that I need. And that means you Tammy!! I am sending you lots of babydust!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

2 comments:

Unknown said...

awww hun I wish I was like a magical fairy and could wave my wand and let everyone get a bfp when the wanted one wouldn't that be kewl :) the sad part is I wasn't given that kind of gift but I was given the gift of listening,caring, and compassion and I do know how to use all of these gifts so anytime you wanna chat hit me up :)

twondra said...

Awww, sweetie! Thanks for your sweet words! You're such a sweetie! It's natural to worry and it's okay! However, there are soooo many medical advances now that you can't give up! Keep us posted! You will be a mommy! :) (((HUGS)))