This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Finally good news

I was called for an interview at Notre Dame.YAYYY!!! I am so ready for a job that I don't hate going to everyday. I started out loving my current job and it does pay well. However, the stress, scheduling and people make it an unpleasant place to spend my days. I have been sending my resume to ND for a few months. I pray that the interview goes well and I can turn in my resignation by the end of the this month. I miss being around open minded people that don't immediatly turn their nose up at differences.
I think that a change of jobs will help in the TTC process as the stress is a major concern as well as scheduling. My current job is very strict about attendance and does not allow make up time. If you miss work you have to use vacation time and you are given "points" that count against you. Everything is by the book. No special circumstances allowed. I remember when I first started working there one of the ladies baby died of SIDS. Awful and heartbreaking enough but they made her bring in a death certificate before they would let her take time off. Despicable.
Well, enough ranting about that.
Heres to a great week to all!!! Babydust to all my ladies in the TTC journey!!

2 comments:

RainbowMomma said...

Good luck on the interview. Sounds like anything would be better than your current company!

twondra said...

Good luck with the interview! Be sure to keep us posted! Man, your current job sounds awful. :( I hope you're able to get out of there.