This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I start my new job Dec. 17th. I go take my hair drug test tomorrow morning. I am so exited.
This marks the begining of a fresh start for me. It's about time something good happend!!

3 comments:

twondra said...

SWEET!!!! I'm SOOO excited for ya!!! That's what you needed! Congratulations!!

Unknown said...

Oh yeah i am so happy for you :)

RainbowMomma said...

Have you started the job yet? (Or does it start after the hair test?)

Hope all goes well!