This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thank you

To all who had kind words for me this week. I am feeling much better. I know that letting her go was the most loving thing I could have done. She was treated with love and respect by the vet and that also helped me to make the decision. I guess I just didn't realize how hard this would be.
Thanksgiving was wonderful. The dinner turned out well and having all six of my nieces and nephews was such good medicine for me. My beautiful sister in law and I had some time to talk about my TTC. It feels so good to be able to be open and honest about this. The support from the boards and my family has made all the difference.
Apart from Thanksgiving the entire week has been stressful. From losing Sasha to work stuff. My third interview is this Wed. and I fully expect to be posting good news. I bought a new power outfit to wear just to boost my confident and project an image of professionalism. Send me all the positive vibes you can spare!!!

1 comment:

twondra said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I was worried about ya. Glad Thanksgiving went good! Good luck on the interview!! I'll be anxiously waiting! :)