This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Peace at last

I had my interview with ND yesterday morning. It went very well and I will know by this Tues. if I got a 2nd interview. I am really hoping I got the job, but I have made peace with the fact that I may need to stay with my current company for a while. I went to the farmers market this morning with Mom. We had so much fun and found some great bargins. I really needed to get out for a while. All the stress over job, money, and TTC have taken a toll on my nerves.
On the TTC front my progesterone and TSH tests are this Tues. I am slightly nervous about the results but once we know then we can do something about it. I keep having dreams that I get my BFP in Jan with the first IUI. I know that it is always a 20% chance of BFP but I will aways stay positive. I believe Tammy and Marlana when they say that I will be a mommy.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Yes, you WILL be a mommy! It's gonna happen!! Be sure to keep us posted on the results!!