This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Friday, December 7, 2007

Things......

are definitely looking up these days!!
Everything went well with the hair drug test. (of course) If you have ever had one you will know that even if you don't do drugs you will leave the clinic looking as if someone who does do drugs just cut your hair:) !!! I recently cut about 15 inches off my hair and now have a really nice short do. Well they took three samples from three different places about the size of a shoelace tip and they cut very close to the scalp. So now if you are looking at the back of my head it looks as if my stylist hiccuped, LOL.
I start my new job the 17th and my last day at the current job is this next wednesday. It was a happy moment when I turned in my resignation.
On the TTC front the new sperm bank STILL has not gotten my paperwork. I have mailed twice and faxed once. I am going to give it one more go and mail it certified. I bothers me that somewhere out there floating around is all my personal info including my ss# and bank info. What the H happend to my papers? Have they been sucked into the postal vortex??
I started my Christmas shopping today and have my three nieces and my mom done.
My mom is a collector of antique teapots and tea sets. I found two vintage, victorian tea sets on ebay. This lady is going to scream. She has been looking for these pots for years. Two of my nieces and my three nephews are getting gift cards to their favorite stores. For Jazmin(16) Old Navy, Mekah (3) Barnes and Noble, Donovan(15) and Dalton(12) Dick's Sporting goods and Aren(13) Machielski's art store. The baby Anika is only 4mos so she is getting a"busy ball popper". My Brother and SIL are getting a Visa gift card and a voucher for a free night of babysitting so they can go on a date. I think that should make them all happy. Oh and for me? Sperm.... lots of sperm. HA!!

2 comments:

twondra said...

Can't wait for you to start your job! How exciting!!!

Man, I'd be pissed if the papers were lost that much. Man, frustrating. :( You've got more patience than me. :)

Unknown said...

roxy I am so glad all your paperwork is in order are you going to try this month with me or wait till next month. I'm hoping all of us get our bfp's in 2008 I figured 2008 since even though I'll be trying in 2007 I won't get a bfp till 2008 (((hugs to you)))