This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, December 24, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

I just want to wish everyone a peaceful and loving Christmas, Hanukah, Kwanza, Yule or even just Dec.25th. This has been a very trying and surprising year for me. I have discovered that when I really want something I will stop at nothing to get it. I have also discovered that I have more love in me and that it is selfish to keep it all inside. My vow this year is to love deeper than I every imagined. My baby will come to me this year and next Christmas will be even more joyus for us all as we prepare to give birth or are holding our precious miracles in our arms.

2 comments:

twondra said...

Merry Christmas! I hope 2008 is the year for you!

RainbowMomma said...

Blessed Yule and Merry Christmas to you, too. What a wonderful wish for the coming year!

(Funny that I had written my blog, and then started reading them and we both wished everyone a happy long list of holidays. LOL!)