This is my place to share my journey to becoming a mother and anything else that is going on in my life. Welcome!!

ABOUT ME

My photo
Age 33. Single, Native American hot chick (hence the blog title). I am a left wing, liberal, treehugging Democrat. I have made the choice to become a single mother and am doing so as a foster parent. I will go head on to put the most at risk children first. This is my place to share my journey. I hold nothing back, whether it be joy or heartbreak.

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's about time

Midwest finally got all of my registration paperwork and I was able to order the long profiles on my top three choices. Tammy you were right, they are really sweet and easy to deal with there. I still don't know that the problem was but I think it had something to do with my local post office.
AF came on time this month with a "normal" 28 day cycle. Last cycle must have been a fluke. I am getting really exited about trying again with the Dr. assisted IUI. The bad news is, I now work for a Catholic university and they do not cover some medications due to religious beliefs so I will have to foot the bill for some of it. Clomid is now at Wal-Mart for 9$ though they still don't sell sperm for half price :)
It was about this time last year that I began the process to use anonymous donor sperm to get preggie. When I think back I realize how much I didn't know. I thank the universe for sending me the NW message boards and all my ladies who answered my every question with dignity and respect. Twondra, Gigglebaby, Wantbaby, Jpheonix, Cindyf, Friendamy and everyone else. I love you guys so much. The support and wisdom means so much to me. I can't wait to share our pregnancies, birth stories and baby pictures with each other.

1 comment:

twondra said...

Awww, you're such a sweetheart. Isn't the board great? I've met soooo many wonderful friends there. I'm glad you liked Midwest. Glad they finally got the paperwork!!